"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Note


Just a note to let you know that I'm still alive, but we have been in the process of moving into our new house! It's very exciting, but draining. Being 20 weeks pregnant, I've quickly learned I can't make my body do everything I want it to! :) Our computer is being worked on, so it may take a little while before I can get back to regular posts and deals blogging. Until then, the Cherry Picker blog is an excellent North East Ohio deal blog where she often lists all the drugstores, Giant Eagle, Marc's, Acme, etc. Money Saving Mom is a good general deals blog to check out to. I hope to return soon, but until then, I hope you're all having a wonderful January!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin