"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mom Monday


It's been awhile, so I figured I post a Mom Monday post today. I'm going to cheat and send you over here where there's an awesome, encouraging article about why staying at home with your kids is an important, praiseworthy place to be. This is very encouraging to me, especially because I often feel as though my day was wasted if I didn't leave the house at some point. When I stay home we save money (in gas and impulse/mistakes buying), Lizzy is usually just content to play and be with me and I get so much done (especially catch up things from when I wasn't at home). I'm not condemning anyone and I agree that it ultimately has to come down to: "Ok God, what would You have me do today?" I have been learning a lot lately about keeping God in rememberance always, learning more about His character and involving Him in all the things I do during the day, both the great and the mundane. I hope that this article inspires and encourages you today that there is great worth in what you're doing and that it's OK to just be at home!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin