"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, January 9, 2009

Blogging World


You know, I am very blessed by the world of blogging. Granted, it has it's fair share of garbage, but everytime I'm online I find some new blog article that someone has written that encourages me and gives me the excitement and drive to be better at being a mom, a wife, a Christian, and frugal. I wish I had more time and patience to really sift through the gold that can be found on some sites. Because I want the goal of my blog to be to bless, encourage and help others, I will try my best to seek out the best of these articles and put them here when I can. To start you off, here is an article written by a woman who recently went through a "spending fast" for 6 weeks and some of the things she learned from it. I have been inspired to take an even harder look at what we can cut out, staying home more often and eating seasonally as I wrote about this week in Menu Plan Monday. I hope that you'll also be blessed by her article!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin