"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, April 3, 2009

Swagbucks


Search & Win

Ok, someone asked me some questions so I'll do my best to clearly explain Swag Bucks and what it's all about. If you still have any questions, just let me know. I'm pretty passionate about this because I think it's one of the few great programs that really pays off quickly.

What it is: At first I was wary of it. Sounded too easy. You know how you search the internet for stuff like "frugal recipes" using Yahoo or Google? Well, if you use SwagBucks.com, you have the opportunity to win what's called "Swag Bucks" which usually range in value from 10 to supposedly 1000. I usually only see the 10, 20 or sometimes 50 ones. I've noticed it averages out to about 10 SwagBucks a day. The greatest thing: it costs you nothing. Seriously. You don't have to give a credit card number or join some club or some of that other nonsense you see out there.

What you can Get: Once you've accumulated a decent amount of SwagBucks you can then redeem them to get all sorts of stuff. Anything from books to Sweepstakes to electronics and (my personal favorite) gift cards. I like the Amazon.com giftcards because I can turn around and get what I really want through Amazon. It only takes 450 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon.com gift card and I've already gotten 3 in the couple of months I've been doing it. I then used them to get my mother-in-law's birthday gift (hopefully she isn't reading this! :)

How to Get Started: It's easy. Just click on the pretty, colorful banner above, create an account (name, address, email, that kind of stuff), you'll automatically get 3 free swag bucks and that's it!

How to Earn Swag Bucks: You can simply go to swagbucks.com and enter a search into the box. There's other stuff you can do like trading in old cell phones and shopping through their website, which I don't really bother with. Sometimes I'll type in some random search I don't care about just to get my swag buck for the day. One of the best ways is by referring people. :) For people that sign up through you, you'll receive exactly how many swag bucks they earn, up to 1000 or so. It can add up fast. Also, they have free codes under their special offers once a week, Fb code searches and blog code searches, so keep listening for new opportunities!

Toolbar: The easiest way to search through swagbucks, I think, is to download the toolbar (the little things above the readable screen and below where you type in website addresses. You probably already have a few, like Google or Yahoo.) After you create an account, on the right side of the swag bucks website you should see tabs (Swagstore, Shop & Earn, Trade In, etc). You should see Toolbars listed near the end. Just click that and it'll give you step by step instructions on downloading the toolbar. Then, you don't even have to go to the swagbucks.com website. Just type your search into the little box and watch your swag bucks add up!

I hope this has been helpful. I love being rewarded for stuff I'm already doing! :) So if you're interested, you can go here and sign up!

1 comments:

Shannon on June 28, 2009 at 1:43 AM said...

I know this is an old post, but thanks for doing it. I have wondered about Swagbucks.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin