"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Christmas Gift Ideas/Awesome Website


Like it or not, the holidays are right around the corner (in case you didn't notice in the stores yet!) and they'll sneak up faster than you think! I have been racking my brain lately about how I can give budget friendly gifts to a rather large-ish family. I know it's not about the gifts, but I still love to give, even if it wasn't expensive. I'll probably try to unload some of my stash of freebies on unsuspecting family members, but I want some more ideas too.

I am totally into homemade stuff (I love to knit, crochet, cross stitch, make cards, soap, candles and more) and I love to give it away (not much selling potential in my opinion, although I am considering setting up a shop on etsy.com) I recently rechecked out a website I thought was interesting: www.budget101.com I could spend all day searching through the extensive lists of "make your own" (MYO) recipes she has on there. Many are for gift giving. I saw a page on there to MYO exploding creepy crawly bath buddies. How awesome for giving to kids in your family! Anyway, as I come across MYO recipes I like, I'll list them on here. Maybe one a day until Christmas? Anyway, enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to feature you and your blog in the near future. I'll have to check out this link - sounds like it is up my alley!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin