"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, September 26, 2008

Walgreens Double Dip Scenerio


So I made out so good at Walgreens today and no one is at home to brag to about it, so I'll just tell you all! I was frustrated at first because 2 Walgreens said they weren't putting out the ES until Sunday, even though it starts today! But I finally went to another one which was on my way somewhere and they had them! Thank goodness. I even got a really sweet cashier who was perfect about all the coupons and very chatty. I'll have to go back!!

(4) Glade Scented Oil Candle Holders (probably gifts!)@5.79ea=23.16
-$8 Sept ESC
-$2/1 Manu. coupon (x4=8)
-$8 Oct Rebate

(1) Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber Starter Kit= 5.49
-$5.49 Try Me Free Rebate

(1) Playtex Sport Tampons (36count)= 7.99
-$2 ESC... I think Sept
-$1/1 From the Free Trial Box that came this week (I told you those free trial offers are usually worth it for the coupons!)

(1) PediaSure Nutrion Bars= 5.99
-$2 Coloring Book Coupon
-$1 Oct. ESC
-$1 Sept ECS

(1) L'Oreal Gel Cleanser= 7.99
-$1/1 Manu Coupon
-$7.99 Free After Rebate (Oct)

(1) Rimmel Lasting Foundation= 7.49
-$7.49 Free After Rebate (Oct)

(1) Revelon Nail Polish (Gift!)= $4.49
-$4.49 Free After Rebate (Sept)

(3) Garnier Fructis 25.4 oz Shampoo or Conditioner w/ Deep Conditioner Attached @ 6.99ea=20.97
-$3/1 Oct ESC
-$1/1 Manu (I didn't have three, only one, but I still got all three of these products for a net of $1. Not too bad, 6 hair things for $1!!)
-$10/$20 Sept Rebate

(2) Reach Ultra Clean Toothbrushes @ 2.50ea= 5.00
-$5 RR

(2) Dove 72% Choc Bars= 3.00 (Fillers and allowed on my diet!!)
-$1/2 Sept ESC
Plus I used the $5/$20 Walgreens Coupon

Total Before Coupons= $91.57+Tax
Total After Coupons= $52.57+Tax
-$27.90 Gift Card (From Aug Rebates)
Total OOP= $29.71

Total After Rebates= $4.08 Final Price for All that Stuff!!
No, it's not a profit and I probably could have done better, but I'm satisfied and thrilled. I like cheap stuff. And it was about all I could manage with a grumpy, bored 13 month old. :)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin