"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Frugal Friday: Dishwashing


Orginally posted 9/2/10
At the house we lived in before, I used to love my dishwasher. I almost never did dishes by hand and I loved it! Then we moved to our new place which has an old dishwasher I don't like. I started doing more dishes by hand. Then a thought dawned on me:



Washing dishes by hand is usually cheaper for me



It's pretty easy for me to find dish soap cheap, but it's a lot harder to get dishwasher soap free or cheap. Plus, by doing dishes mainly by hand, I get to train my little helper (and keep her entertained):



So two benefits to washing more dishes by hand: cheap soap and cheap labor/entertainment. Cheap labor/entertainment is a finer thing!! :)

Check out Frugal Friday for more great money saving tips!

2 comments:

Jackie on July 1, 2011 at 8:51 PM said...

Cute photos! I remember as a kid that I loved washing dishes. I think it had something to do with playing in the water. My daughters loved it too when they were young, but now that they are teens, they don't love it as much....lol.

Jennifer @ Just Peachy in Dixie on August 16, 2011 at 6:38 PM said...

Cheap labor! Too cute! I would love it if you could stop by my very first blog hop debuting today and share this post!

Have a wonderful day!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin