"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Healthy Recipe: Green Juice


I LOVE my Juicer!! I got it off E-bay for $26+ shipping. It's a Juiceman Jr. and it's awesome. It will juice greens, whole apples, anything you want to throw in, really. I wanted to share a juice recipe I came up with that I love and is a great way for people who don't like veggies (ME!) to sneak them in easily.

3 carrot sticks (green ends cut off)
3 whole apples, stems removed
1-2 handfuls of spinach
1 bunch of red seedless grapes
A few small pieces of fresh ginger, no need to peel (Can adjust to preference-adds a little zing)

Wash and throw in a juicer!!
The color looks kinda weird (green from the spinach dominates) but it's very sweet and the ginger gives it a nice little zip. Happy juicing!

Linked up to Tasty Tuesday, Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, and Tuesdays at the Table.

1 comments:

SnoWhite on January 11, 2011 at 10:42 AM said...

Makes me wish I had a juicer! This sounds tasty.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin